Monday, October 24, 2011

H&M Showroom

8

Let me start with this. I know I'll said I'll post this on tuesday, but I was freaking busy with the grand opening of Gabroveni 24, a new concept, from which Atelier A!urea is now proudly part of and where we hope we'll do awesome things. Now..on Monday I was invited by Diana Tofan to see the H&M Showroom, an invitation I couldn't refuse of course.

DSC02211 - Copy

Altough it was the first time I've met Diana, we started chatting right away, over a cup of delicious cappucino and fashion. I received an invitation for the launch of SS2012 collection and had the chance to see all the goodies. I took a lot of photos, but I'll post only a few with my fav items.



DSC02163



DSC02164



I can't wait for this shorts to hit the stores!

9


11


10


     These are the far the best items <3



5


photo3 - Copy

Don't you just love the colours?


DSC02171


DSC02170


DSC02167


DSC02166


DSC02173

I've fallen in love with this heart shaped bag, but unfortunately it's not in the stores yet, altough the past week I've been to H&M like four times to check out if they have it.




DSC02188


DSC02182


DSC02177


DSC02189


DSC02179


The showroom was beyond my expectations, with a very minimalistic design in order to emphasize the clothes, seasoned with statement necklaces, fur accessories and leather accents.

DSC02190 - Copy


DSC02192 - Copy


DSC02193 - Copy


DSC02196 - Copy


I just love the men collection, especially the patterns and the quality of fabrics.



DSC02204 - Copy


  I was very pleased with my visit, having the chance to visualise the new items, meeting the lovely Diana, with whom I hope I'll have the chance to talk more soon. I'll definitely attend the SS2012 Event, but until then I will delight you with some photos from Gabroveni 24 Launch and a collaboration with Dimensione Danza, you'll find out more these days. Thank you very much Diana for the invitation and I wish you guys a lovely week!

xoxo,
Dinna

2 comments:

  1. cool visit <3 cant wait for the ss12 collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those beautiful, beautiful colors and that angora sweater has taken my breath away!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Fashionette!