Friday, April 13, 2012

Mac Cape

blog1


blog2


blog3


blog4


blog5


blog7


blog6


blog8

     ( Aldo Boots, Glow Bag, Asos Cape, Accessorize bracelets&necklace, Asos Bracelet)

One last post before Easter Holidays, as I'm on my way to the countryside to spend the weekend with my grand parents and many members of the family(we're one huuuge family) and where I have no access to anything(well, my phone has signal, from time to time).
About the outfit, I've had this Mac Cape for like a year, but no pictures with it, since I started my blog in fall. I must admit I have a lot of spring trench coats I'm eager to show, but this weather is so difficult, either too cold or too hot to wear them. The glasses are a purchase from London, from Brick Lance(very cool place, I strongly recommend it, it's like a street festival, with artists, music, art galleries, vintage shops and flea markets, everyone's dream, at least mine).
Too much rambling, now, I just want to wish you all Happy Easter and I hope you spend a nice weekend with your loved ones! <3


Kisses,

Dinna

Photos by Silvia P.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Fashionette!