Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring is Here!

blog1


blog2


blog3


blog4


blog5


blog6


blog7


blog8


blog9


blog10

         (Primark Wedges, Sugarlips Top, H&M Necklace, Asos Earring&Ring&Bracelet, Primark Sunnies, Zara Envelope Bag)

Remember how I said I have some collaborations going on? Well, now it's the time to tell you about one, with Sugarlips. I was so excited about the top, I just love it and I'm gonna make lots of outfits with it. I really like what turned out of this photoshoot and I have Silvia to thank for.

What do you think?

Have a great weekend,

Dinna

Photos by Silvia P.


            

6 comments:

  1. Love the wedges, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the outfit and I didn't manage to tell you how much I liked your manicure when I saw you. Very nice!

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like some superhero in the 2nd photo :) Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous!I love it
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoutely fabulous!
    The accesories are te stars!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool look! I really adooooore that clutch and the shoes, yummy color! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Fashionette!